About ECT Travel
Let ECT allow you to focus on what is truly important: time spent with friends, exploring new places, and seeking out memorable experiences.
Based in the beautiful city of Bath, ECT Travel is an experienced group tour operator that is proud to have been providing successful group travel arrangements by coach and air since 1993.
Throughout our twenty-three years of service, we have upheld standards of excellence in our provision of travel services, at the same time as expanding and adapting our tour programs to keep pace with our changing world and your evolving travel interests.
New tours…new destinations
As well as continuing to offer our ever-popular range of European and UK tours and designing bespoke tour programs for colleges, social clubs, and special interest groups, we have a newly developed range of tours to exciting worldwide destinations. We are now delighted to offer specialist floral and quilting tours to Canada, Houston and Barbados.
Successful partnerships and associations
In a competitive market, we have not just survived but thrived, building strong partnerships and associations with organisations such as The National Association of Flower Arrangement Societies (NAFAS), Plant Heritage and the Quilter's Guild to provide relevant and exciting tours.
Our benchmark of service is quality and care
We believe that the key to ECT’s success is our customised approach to each group wishing to share in the joy of travel and our commitment to excellence in customer care and client satisfaction.
The many repeat travellers testify to our exemplary service and our track record shows that our tours consistently meet - and often exceed - their expectations.
Why can you trust the service of ECT Travel?
- Our long, proven track record of organising successful group tours
- Our experienced, team of group travel professionals
- Our excellent negotiating skills that ensure value for money and high quality
- Our high rated customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Our outstanding ethos of ‘Quality with Care’ with individual attention to detail
Be assured by ECT Travel because...
- We offer crisis management certification and support; staff at ECT takes part in an ongoing programme of ‘Code Red’ training. In the event of any unforeseen incident occurring, all ECT employees are ready to respond in a professional manner to the needs of our customers and their relatives.
- We have a committed team of multi-lingual group travel professionals who are dedicated to providing an efficient and personal service to each and every ECT customer.
You may like to learn that...
We comply with all necessary travel legislation as required by the UK Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992. We operate a Trust Account for our groups travelling by coach, which ‘ring-fences’ their payments until tour departure. This means that in the unlikely event of our financial failure, the Trustees of the Trust Account can authorise the full reimbursement of customers’ payments whose tours are affected or have not yet departed.
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or, for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate Our ATOL number is ATOL 6545. ATOL Protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom.
For the further reassurance of our customers, we operate a 24 hour 'Code Red' emergency contact number for the duration of any tour. We also regularly train our staff in the management of emergencies and retain a specialist consultancy to advise us in the event of an on-tour incident.