New Year, New You! A Luxurious Yoga Holiday in Singapore and Bali with Diane Lee
Join yoga instructor Diane Lee on this restorative and inspiring Asian adventure and start 2020 relaxed, recharged and renewed
Experiential tour operator ECT Travel has teamed up with Bath-based yoga teacher Diane Lee to offer an unmissable programme combining yoga, meditation and massage with the chance to explore two exhilarating Asian destinations.
This ten night/eleven day journey begins in the multi-cultural metropolis of Singapore, where you will visit the spectacular Gardens by the Bay, the vibrant Arab Quarter and cruise down the Singapore River for dinner at the award-winning Jumbo Seafood restaurant, before travelling to the 5* Spa Village Resort Tembok for a four day mental and physical retreat. This luxurious island resort set on the tranquil coast of North Eastern Bali is the perfect setting for a slow-paced programme focused on helping you reconnect body, mind and spirit.
Each day begins with morning yoga practice with Diane, followed by a spa treatment. These include a deep cleansing Mepijit (three point) massage, a traditional Malay massage and a foot steaming Segara Giri Pre-treatment.
Add stargazing, visits to key Balinese sites and plenty of time simply to soak up the gentle spirituality of this extraordinary island from the cool waters of the infinity pool and you have a holiday guaranteed to get 2020 off to the perfect start.
The first five to book and reserve their place on this tour will receive £50 the tour price
How to Book:
Booking is confirmed with £250pp deposit - you may make your payment over the phone by calling 01225 333 747 - or online by following the link.
(All major credit cards are accepted without charge)
Have some questions? Request a call-back by emailing us and letting us know a convenient time to call you: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will love about this tour:
A city nestled in lush greenery, Singapore is a place of contrasts; 21st century architecture sits alongside traditional village markets and history rubs up against a high tech future. Based for four nights at the centrally-located 5* Mandarin Orchard, you will have ample time to soak up the atmosphere of this remarkable green city.
Your hotel is right in the heart of the city and offers spectacular views from the pool
Free time to explore this amazing city and lots of great shopping opportunities
Be mesmerised by Gardens by the Bay, home to over 200 exotic plants. Enjoy exploring the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest and experience the Sky Walk in the Super Trees, which tower up to 50 meters high and support over 163,000 plants
Sample Hawker food (street food), part of Singapore's local culinary heritage
Sunset Cruise from Merlion Park to Clarke Quay - see the city light up!
We have arranged for you to have an informal talk on Chinese medicine - and then enjoy choice of either an acupoints massage or foot reflexology
Known as the Island of the Gods, Bali is blessed with pristine nature and mesmerising culture. On arrival in Bali you will be met by your local guide who will whisk you away on a tranquil journey to the 5* Spa Village Resort Tembok where you will be treated to five days of sumptuous pampering designed to relax and restore.
Enjoy yoga sessions with Diane Lee - Diane will give four morning yoga sessions and one evening relaxation.
You will be surrounded by wonderful vistas and places to relax, contemplate and focus on yourself - from morning til nightfall
Tranquil rooms await you
Daily massage treatments
Enjoy visiting Tirta Gangga Water Palace...you may choose to bathe in the sacred waters?
And the incredible Les Waterfall - one of the most beautiful and largest on the Island
Sail by Mount Agong
Enjoy the cultural beauty
Restore yourself with peaceful evenings at the Spa Village
Experience an evening of Star Gazing with a local guide who will explain the constellations
Return home with great memories - and a new self, ready for the year ahead!
Request a Call Back / Email
Prices to be confirmed shortly
First 5 bookings entitled to £50 off final tour cost
Book now with with deposit of £250pp
Further payments of £850 to be made March, May, July and September 2019
Final balance is due no later than 8 weeks before departure.
- All Flights with Singapore Airlines (including to Bali)
- 4 nights B&B at the 5* Mandarin Orchard Singapore
- Welcome get together with a Singapore Sling and Canapes
- Local Guides meet you on arrival in Singapore & Bali
- Guided tour of Singapore
- Dinner at Tung Lok XiHu Peking Duck
- Visit Gardens of the Bay
- Sunset Cruise Merlion Park to Clarke Quay
- Seafood Dinner at Jumbo Seafood
- Shopping at Street Markets
- Talk on Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupoints Massage or Foot reflexology
- 4 night stay at the 5* Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali
- Welcome drink and complementary neck & shoulder massage
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the Spa Village Resort
- 4 x 50 minute massage/treatments
- 1 x 30 minute guided star gazing
- 1 x either sunrise or sunset cruise
- 4 morning & 1 evening Yoga with Diane Lee - while in Bali only
- Visit to Tirta Gangga Water Palace
- Visit to Les Waterfall and Ponjok Batu Temple
- Visit to Central Ubud Market
- Lunch at Bebek Tepi Sawah
- Complementary Late check-out (in Bali)
- All coach transfers & local taxes
- Services of ECT Tour Manager
- 30kg hold luggage with 'Economy Lite' seats
- Flight upgrades and seat allocations on request, please ask at the time of booking